Posts Tagged ‘United Russia’

In gymnasium of Elista has passed the action of “United Russia”

schoolchildren Kalmykia [ Ru ] Elista. Project “Safe Roads”

In gymnasium of Elista has passed the action of “United Russia”. During the event the retroreflective elements were given to schoolchildren.

The action Read the rest of this entry »

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Aleksey Orlov

Aleksey Orlov Aleksey Orlov (web-site)

Aleksey Maratovich Orlov is a Kalmyk politician who is the current Head of the Republic of Kalmykia which is part of the Russian Federation.

Aleksey Orlov was born on the 9th of October 1961 in Elista, the capital of the Republic of Kalmykia. He is ethnic Kalmyk. In 1984 graduated the Moscow State Institute of International Relations of the MFA of the USSR.

Early career

1984 – 1985 he worked as chief inspector of the association, chief inspector of the agency for export of agrarian products “Selkhozprodexport”, Moscow. Read the rest of this entry »

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Russian oligarch buys Bulgarian oil company “Petrol Holding”

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov and Queen of chess Alexandra Kosteniuk in Kalmykia Russian oligarch buys Bulgarian oil company “Petrol Holding”. Former President of the Republic of Kalmykia and President of the World Chess Federation (FIDE), Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, became a majority owner of the largest Bulgarian fuel distributor “Petrol Holding”.

The Switzerland-based company “Credit Mediterranee”, owned by Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, has bought the shares of Dennis Jersov and Alexander Melnik which amounted to 52.5%, the remaining part of 47.5% belongs to the Bulgarian businessman Mitko Sabev.

For 17 years (between 1993 and 2010), Ilyumzhinov was president of Republic of Kalmykia – a constituent part of the Russian Federation (European territory of Russia). Read the rest of this entry »

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Large families in Kalmykia get documents of title to land

Today, 28 October 2011 in the main conference room of the Government of Kalmykia, a solemn ceremony awarding large families – of documents on state registration of title to land in Kalmykia. Read the rest of this entry »

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Council of Elders under the head of the Republic of Kalmykia appreciated governance of Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

Kalmykia Council of Elders under the head of the Republic of Kalmykia appreciated governance of Kirsan Ilyumzhinov.

Ochir Kochunov, 71-year-old, member of party “United Russia” from Ketchenery village: The decree about the development animal husbandry, signed Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, was the impetus for the development of the industry throughout the Republic of Kalmykia.

Alexey Golovchenko, deputy from Priyutnenskiy district of Kalmykia: 17 years in Kalmykia have been significant changes, and all Read the rest of this entry »

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Medvedev considers new Kalmykia head

Aleksey Orlov President Dmitry Medvedev discussed candidates to head the Republic of Kalmykia with the leadership of the United Russia party on Wednesday.

Current president, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, who has headed Russia’s poorest republic since 1993, was not on the list of candidates submitted to Dmitry Medvedev. Read the rest of this entry »

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Search
Republic of Kalmykia
    Kalmykia Thanks
    Golden abode of Buddha
    Nature
    Events
    Lotuses
    Tulip Festival
    Photos
    Museum

    Adventures in Kalmykia!
    Kalmyk Khanate
    Kalmykia
    Map of Kalmykia
    Saiga Anniversary
    Kalmykia
    Adventures in Kalmykia!
    Kalmykia and Star Wars
    Kalmykia!
    Chess city
    Kalmykia
Republic of Kalmykia
    Kalmyk olympics
    The exotic Republic